Sounds of the Old City

Hi,

I am trying to visit Jerusalem in March, 2022 when 'Sounds of the City' is going on, but they haven't released the date yet (and probably won't for a while). Does anyone remember when it usually is in March? I will try to time my trip accordingly though I won't know that this is no guarantee. TIA.

Hello,

15th to 20th march could probably not be, because Purim begins at sunset of 16th march and ends at night fall of 17th march then the Shabbat. My guess is after 20th or later since this festival normally take place in the second half of march. If you keep an eye on this website you will know it for sure https://www.itraveljerusalem.com/

cheers!

Ah...forgot about Purim! Let me ask a related q if you don't mind. Have you been to this concert before? Is it worth holding out for, in your opinion? I am balancing current cheap plane tickets now vs. possible high prices by the time the schedule comes out. TIA again.

No I haven't. Even though it is very hard to accomplish I try my best to avoid all the secular activities in Israel because my motive to be in Israel is totally something else. However one thing I know is whatever Israelites do they do it in a way that would always be totally worth in every perspective you can imagine. I guess you probably knew it already :)