Menu
Expat.com

Qiwa transfer

Last activity 23 August 2021 by Badrodin Aragasi

Saad Siddique

Hi,
I wants to know, is there possibility to automatically accept your tronsfer request without approval of your current employer.
If yes
Then how many days it will take?

AMIR HASAN jOY

i Don't want

Arsal7
Saad Siddique wrote:

Hi,
I wants to know, is there possibility to automatically accept your tronsfer request without approval of your current employer.
If yes
Then how many days it will take?

Only if your employer hasn't paid you your salary for 3 months.
Or if his company status is in RED.
Or your iqama is expired.
Or you are not on company visa and your contract is finished.
But if you came here on company visa then you can't do it without the approval of the current employer.

Heavenly Music

No, even if your contract is expired still need your current employer approval.

Arsal7
Heavenly Music wrote:

No, even if your contract is expired still need your current employer approval.

Yes, if you came here on company visa.
If you were transfer locally then no need.

Saad Siddique

Yes my company status is red

SyedAliSAM

IF YOUR CURRENT EMPOYER DOES NOT RESPOND WITHIN 15 DAYS, NEW EMPLOYER REQUEST WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTED. IT HAPPENED TO ONE OF MY COLLEAGUE.

Saad Siddique

Bundle of thanks ❤️

SHOHAG HOSSAIN

,Or you are not on company visa and your contract is finished.

bro,please suggest me. how can i transfer without current employer permission.

i am not on company visa and my contract is expire

JinJin1234

Hi, is this true? Because as of today 29/06/2021, I accepted a contract from New employer thinking that i will given a status of “90 Days Notice Completion”  But it turned out my status in Qiwa is “PENDING FOR CURRENT EMPLOYER APPROVAL”

My contract will be finished 28 August 2021
Iqama expiration date 14 October 2021

New employer my process my transfer and accept the contract because we thought that there is “90 days Notice completion”

faizp2932

Its incorrect to state that the transfer is automatically approved after 14/15 days if your current employer has not taken any action. The latest system updates from Qiwa mean that your transfer request will be automatically cancelled due to non-action from your current employer.

Anvarshah mannar

After the 18 th june update if anybody's status in qiwa showing as "pending for current employer approval" will not approve automatically,  it will cancel automatically if there is no response from current employer

salmanimran1513

Wrong info
After 14 days it will be automatically cancel it happened to me 2 times.

Anvarshah mannar

Friends actually at the beginning, means before may if status comes as pending for current employer approval after 14 days it get approved automatically if current employer didnt respond, but after some updates in qiwa now if current employer didnt respond it gets cancelled automatically
I myself witness for both cases with my collegues

faizp2932

Indeed, the request is auto cancelled. The concern is when will Qiwa auto approve, because at this rate the employer can simply not action the transfer, and knows that the transfer will not be approved automatically. Neither does he need to reject the request this way since he would need to provide a rejection justification. To be honest the Qiwa solution seems to be badly designed.

FrenzyFish
Anvarshah mannar wrote:

After the 18 th june update if anybody's status in qiwa showing as "pending for current employer approval" will not approve automatically,  it will cancel automatically if there is no response from current employer

what if the current employer is in RED category? still it will get cancelled automatically or will get approved?

what if the current employer has no Qiwa account and in RED category as well? thanks

FrenzyFish

My current employer is in RED but still in my qiwa the status shows pending approval from current employer since 7 days same status. How will it get transferred automatically?

Arsal7
FrenzyFish wrote:

My current employer is in RED but still in my qiwa the status shows pending approval from current employer since 7 days same status. How will it get transferred automatically?

Don't know exactly.
Ask your new employer to call Jawazat and get help.

syedasifhsaudi

Dear please let me know as my new company has put the request and my current employer not avcepted because they dont have qiwa .so my first request has been cancel automatical and it shows Auto cancel more than 14 days .
Second request send my my new employer and showing the same error request pending from current employer .before 1 day of my iqama expire new 3mployer put the request now this comdition my new 3mployer wants to cancel request but he said me they cannot cancel request so please guide me how he can cancel request .as i already accepted request in qiwa portal ...

syedasifhsaudi

My ne employer want to cancel request is it possible to cancel request after my acceptance in qiwa portel

GuestPoster895

You can ask new employer to send request on qiwa after 3 days of iqama expiry, after your acceptance iqama will automatically transfer and the request will not go to your previous employer anymore

Sheikh Mohammad Osama

Hello, assalamualaikum

I need a advise.
I already completed my contacts with with old employer, 6 yr finshd on 04.06.2021

I resigned there before 2 mnth,
And i receive offer from new emplyer through qiwa portal. And i accepted.

But now my old employer put my final exit.

And in qiwa portal there is showing. Old employer excepted, waiting for probation perion remaing 65 days.

Now what i shoud do, i need to cancel final exit visa, bcz as per visa i have to leave ksa before 15-8-21.
And my probation period in qiwa will complete on 08-09-21

Please guide me, if any have knowledge, or someone who already face issues like this.

Thnks,
shaikh.osama

life4rent7

J guess u need to wait again 14 days

syedasifhsaudi

My new employer not able to cancel request so please guide me how he can cancel request now and send me request again .

umer arshad

In FAQs of qiwa portal it's mentioned that there are 2 conditions when you will be transferred directly to other company
1) if your work permit is expired
2) if your iqama is expired

Now my question is if our e contract is near to expire and we accept new offer than we can take transfer?

JerryV21
umer arshad wrote:

In FAQs of qiwa portal it's mentioned that there are 2 conditions when you will be transferred directly to other company
1) if your work permit is expired
2) if your iqama is expired

Now my question is if our e contract is near to expire and we accept new offer than we can take transfer?

Hello,
          This i am answering based on my observation in 3 transfer process in which
1-unsuccessful (current employer denied transfer request)  ,
2-not yet completed (under 90-days notice period) and
3- one transfer with the permission of the current employer (company visa )
Answer to your question:
You can accept the offer but if it's your own visa , you don't required current company permission (which was my case after i accept in qiwa it was showing 90-days notice period for transfer)  only this 90-days period can be reduced with current employer help.
if it's not your visa you need permission from your current employer. once you accept he also have to accept in qiwa. then within 10-14 days it will be transferred.

This is my observation only!! Hope this will help.

umer arshad

Brother me and my friend was on company visa
My friend accepted request 1 Month before me i.e on Month of may his qiwa showing 90 days period.
I accepted in June but my status is not showing 90 days period.
I am confused

JerryV21
umer arshad wrote:

Brother me and my friend was on company visa
My friend accepted request 1 Month before me i.e on Month of may his qiwa showing 90 days period.
I accepted in June but my status is not showing 90 days period.
I am confused

Sorry then my assumption will be wrong, so sorry for your time

Bennie0825

Hello guys can i transfer immediately because i see in qiwa FAQs that no need current employers approval if the iqama expired maybe how many days when iqama expired and my new employer request for transfer do you have any idea about this pls answer me

GuestPoster895

Better transfer after 3 days of iqama expiry, like on the 4th day

Bennie0825

So i can have that as an option, maybe i need to talk and get help from my new employer for that. So this option is true?i mean did u know someone take this option???

sasisx0c

In this situation, If my current employer issued the final exit visa can we get the transfer without the permission of current employer.

Arsal7
sasisx0c wrote:

In this situation, If my current employer issued the final exit visa can we get the transfer without the permission of current employer.

Final exit?
Game over

Arsal7
Bennie0825 wrote:

So i can have that as an option, maybe i need to talk and get help from my new employer for that. So this option is true?i mean did u know someone take this option???

What if your current employer just renew your iqama before the expiry?

Zakir Raj

Dear bro are you sure about that.

Because I also heard that within 15 days your current employer didn't respond for the request.

I will auto cancelled bro..

This is what I know but I'm not sure bro..

Please clarify me if I was wrong !!

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Zakir Raj

Yes Salman & Anwaresh are correct it is cancelled automatically after 14 days

FrenzyFish
Bennie0825 wrote:

Hello guys can i transfer immediately because i see in qiwa FAQs that no need current employers approval if the iqama expired maybe how many days when iqama expired and my new employer request for transfer do you have any idea about this pls answer me

Ask directly from Qiwa support and mention your issue. Make sure you choose the right subject in arabic. They will reply even on weekends.

tanveertinni

hello brothers i have an issue qiwa showing 59 days notice period, now i changed my maind and i want work with current employer, i want cancel my transfer request from qiwa, how it will work???

Sissy Rhodz

Hi
What if i dont have a gosi contract?
and my old contract before i came here is different salary from what i am receiving monthly?
in this case do i have the right to file complaint if my company rejected my transfer request?
Bty. I am completing now my 8 years of  working with my current employer, and still 49 remaining days in notice completion, still confused coz my new employer told me that there is no need of the approval of my current company since i dont have a gosi contract but my current company told me that they will reject it.

Jim Pidz

Hello my friend... Since his current employer does not responsebin 15 days, Did your friends already transfer upon completing the 90 day?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles