Menu
Expat.com

Qiwa transfer

Last activity 23 August 2021 by Badrodin Aragasi

FrenzyFish
Sissy Rhodz wrote:

Hi
What if i dont have a gosi contract?
and my old contract before i came here is different salary from what i am receiving monthly?
in this case do i have the right to file complaint if my company rejected my transfer request?
Bty. I am completing now my 8 years of  working with my current employer, and still 49 remaining days in notice completion, still confused coz my new employer told me that there is no need of the approval of my current company since i dont have a gosi contract but my current company told me that they will reject it.

As per my experience with Qiwa, your current employer must accept your transfer request from qiwa.sa after you accept the contract from new employer, then only you will be transferred to new employer.

I heard there will be new update after 23rd august where you can get transferred automatic without current employer approval (can not be sure about it). if your current employer is in RED then you can try with ministry of labour to get your transfer approved.

FrenzyFish
chshahid1990 wrote:

My new employer send me request, but status is Pending for employee Transfer Service by Establishment.
This status is automatic, i didn't not accept it.

Please guide, or if anybody can help in QIWA transfer. Thank you

when your new employer sends you contract in qiwa, you must have option to accept it through qiwa then the request will go to your current employer. during this time you will have status that pending employee to accept offer (something like that) once you accept it, then the request will go to your current employer and your status will show pending approval by current employer.

if your current new employer send you contract and you dont see any option to accept it and your status shows "pending for employee transfer service by establishment" then you need to tell your new employer to send you contract again with employee transfer request because he just sent you contract not the employee transfer request (my experience with qiwa).

mansoorahmed12314u

Hello can you please update your status did it solved your problem?

I am in the same situation so please help me.

Badrodin Aragasi

No not yet done the problem in my qiwa until now I’m waiting to pix my qiwa portal ..still my new employer cannot send his contract to my qiwa ..I don’t know what the problem..

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles