Menu
Expat.com

How can i find accommodation and work?

Last activity 01 July 2021 by GuestPoster171

emmasadun

Hi, my name is Emma, ​​I am an Italian girl, I have just finished my fashion studies here in Florence and now I would like to create a future in Bali in full contact with nature and the peace and serenity that it transmits.  I am 185cm tall, I have blonde hair and green eyes, I have experience in the fashion field as a model, model, fashion stylist, interior designer and fitness influencer and a few years ago I also had some experience as a waitress and barman! how can i find accommodation and work? I would be really grateful to receive your help in making my dream come true!  I speak English, Italian and French.

GuestPoster171

Hi Emma, In sorry but the requirement to get a job in Indonesia are very strictly
Foreigners are allowed to be hired only for Jobs that cant be filled by local, so only very specialized mansion are permitted.
U could have a chance as model, with the entertainment Visa, but u must have a Company that sponsor u and apply for the work permit, wich have a cost, and this are not good times to get a job here, also for locals, due the economic crisis caused by Covid.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bali

• Accommodation in Bali
    Accommodation in Bali

If you are planning to relocate to Bali, housing is a critical part of your project. So how to find your ...

• Buying property in Bali
    Buying property in Bali

Should your experience as an expatriate in Bali make you want to settle down permanently, you might want ...

• Popular neighbourhoods in Bali
    Popular neighbourhoods in Bali

Bali is regarded as one of Indonesia's smallest islands with a large population but is home to ...

• Renting, my experience
    Renting, my experience

I  have been  renting an apartment for the past 9 months and the contract is due for renewal in March. ...

• Accommodation in Indonesia
    Accommodation in Indonesia

Many of the expatriates living in Indonesia prefer renting accommodation owing to the generally limited ...

• Working in Bali
    Working in Bali

The multi-faceted island of Bali offers many opportunities for those who wish to move from tourist to ...

• Studying in Bali
    Studying in Bali

Even if Bali is renowned as a major tourist destination, the island is by no means limited to its idyllic ...

• Making friends in Bali
    Making friends in Bali

Being an expat in Indonesia can be a daunting experience. Everything from the language barrier and the culture ...

All of Bali's guide articles