Ester Sister

mailmeksyed
Anu Gill17 wrote:

I m working in MOH as nurse my daughter was born in the KSA

Please advise with regards to the permanent visa or visa for lawyers in Riyadh

Ester Sister

Hello
Congratulations
For permanent visa which is dependent iqama.
You need to have birth certificate from hospital and new passport, pay the dependent levy as per your iqama validity and process iqama by visiting jawazat with the all your details or you can find people with legal services offices to do it for you infront of jawazat office Murrabba near lulu  and no need of medical test for iqama for children. It can be done online also.

For Detailed process see the link
https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/iqama-for … di-arabia/

What is visa for lawyers?
Your question is not clear.

daniczdcm

Hello, do you also have an idea about paying the dependent's levy? I have a son and he was born here in KSA. My question is do I really need to pay the levy base from his birthdate until the expiry date of my iqama even though we will be leaving even before my iqama expires? Your reply will be much appreciated. Thank you

JerryV21
daniczdcm wrote:

Hello, do you also have an idea about paying the dependent's levy? I have a son and he was born here in KSA. My question is do I really need to pay the levy base from his birthdate until the expiry date of my iqama even though we will be leaving even before my iqama expires? Your reply will be much appreciated. Thank you

Hello Brother,
                            I too faced same situation, i had to pay the full up to my iqama expiry date, even though if your planning for early exit.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles