Menu
Expat.com

Urgent help

Last activity 12 July 2021 by mmjv29

jovyaronglyn

Hi. Is anyone here knows on how i can settle my problem. I have complain filed against me. I have travel ban. I need to pay 4000 sr. For my personal loan. The case was filed in burayda. Im in riyadh. I went to ministrt of justice and they told me they cannot do anything since it was filed in burayda. I contacted the person who complained me and he said if i will pay it will take a month to clear my name. The MOJ told me to transfer money in SADAD i tried but it cant be processed since my bank account is also frozen. Anyone knows the fatest way to settle this issue?! How can i do sadad transaction for this one?

life4rent7

U can pay through any other account its not necessary your account. Or you can go to any bank and ask them to pay sadad bill for you and explain to them that you don't have a bank account they will do it for you

mmjv29

When it was filed? Is that a bank loan? How donyou know you have travel ban?

jovyaronglyn

I went to the bank they said they cant process for me. I tried to pay sadad using other account but the problem is i dont know which option i will choose for the payment. Case was file in burayda.

jovyaronglyn

Absher

mmjv29

Try MOJ or MOI sadad payment. Thru generalization report u came to know you have travel ban?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles