How I can get Permanent visa for my daughter and Husband. how I can  can get
Visiting Visa
Please reply

saqayyum2000

Anu Gill17
3 posts
Me staff of Ministry of Health
Working in Aflaj General Hospital
My daughter is with Saudi Permanent Birth Certificate (explain permanent do u mean father is saudi national??)
How I can get Permanent visa for my daughter and Husband. how I can  can get (here you confused me what exactly you need)

Ok now what i understand is your indian lady working in Aflaj General Hospital, your daughter was born in Saudi Arabia but currently they are in India or out of kingdom. and you want to invite your husband and daughter on permanent residence visa or visit visa.

Ok so if that is the case then i prefer you first contact your HR department they can support you in that. I will not prefer you to bring your family on residence permanent visa as for them you have to pay family tax which is 400 riyal per head no matter of age or gender. you did not mention you are direct employee of ministry of contractual bcuz ministry direct employees of with specific professions are allowed to bring family without taxation.

visit visa will be very easy and cheap, it is issued for 3 months and you can renew it twice it means they can stay here for continuous 9 months. then they have to go and come back agian with new visit visa.

first clear the doubts what i mentioned then i will let you know more details what you are looking for,

Anu Gill17

Have a Good Day Sir. I m not Indian
I'm Pakistani. My Husband also Pakistani. She was delivered here in Riyadh (Aflaj) Regarding Daughter K good enough I will try to call her for Visiting Visa. But I don't want call my Husband for working Visa . Can I be the KAFEEL of My Husband
Or I have to search kafeel and buy Visa
Please reply
Really Greatful to you for this favor

saqayyum2000
Anu Gill17 wrote:

Have a Good Day Sir. I m not Indian
I'm Pakistani. My Husband also Pakistani. She was delivered here in Riyadh (Aflaj) Regarding Daughter K good enough I will try to call her for Visiting Visa. But I don't want call my Husband for working Visa . Can I be the KAFEEL of My Husband
Or I have to search kafeel and buy Visa
Please reply
Really Greatful to you for this favor

HI Anu Gill17
Good Day..
i m Pakistani as well. Sister for your i will advice bring both on visit visa , it will be cheaper for you, you can extend theit visit visa upto 9 months, after nine month you can send your husband back and transfer your daughter on your iqama as her kafeel.
if you will tell me what is the profession on your iqama i will guide you much better.

Anu Gill17

Have a Good Day Sir.
Me Working under Ministry of Health as a Staff Nurse
My daughter was delivered in KSA.  Layla Aflaj. She is Saudi Arabia Birth certificate Holder.
My husband I will try to call visit Visa r I will busy Visa for him.
My daughter I can Apply Permanent Visa
I mean she can stay with me even with out husband.
Please reply thanks Alot for your help.

Anu Gill17

This is Sure I can transfer my daughter on my Iqama as Kafeel but how
Please help me to bcoz I'm not able to get you.
Jawazat will help me to do alll this.
Can I collect the same information from Jawazat also.
Thanks for your concern and favour.

hameedbajjarbilal

Plz my visa final exit re enty passbord Ef6276821.iqama..2492149956

saqayyum2000
Anu Gill17 wrote:

This is Sure I can transfer my daughter on my Iqama as Kafeel but how
Please help me to bcoz I'm not able to get you.
Jawazat will help me to do alll this.
Can I collect the same information from Jawazat also.
Thanks for your concern and favour.

Dear Anu
Yes you can bring your daughter on your iqama, for this you just need to talk to your HR first and check that if your contract have permission to call family. If your visa category allows you to bring then sure you can even your husband. if your visa category by your HR do not permit you to bring your family then you can only bring them on visit visa.
and the process is very simple all your need is to get a letter from your HR fill in the form in Absher , Absher website will guide you step by step each and everything.
Still you face any problem then you need to sit with someone who know how to fill the form and do online bank payment for your visa fee. if you are in Dammam i can help else there are many small shops who do all these kinds of stuff for some money.
any how once you will fill up the application online in Absher within a week you will get a visa responce if you get Yellow slip means your visa is approved all you need to do is print that yellow slip and send to your family which they will submit along with thier passports to Saudi Authorised Agency which will charge you some money for stamping visa on passport , every country have diffrent fees. usually saudi embassy holds one office by name ETIMAD in diffrent countries for visa processing.
once you will get yellow slip you will have 3 months to get it stamp on your visa, once visa wil be stamp on your passport you will have 3 months to travel on it or visa expiry date which ever comes first
hope all your points are clear

Anu Gill17

Have a Blessed Day Sir.
I'm really grateful to you for this favor.
Now mostly I'm clear.
I'm working in Riyadh Region of (Layla Aflaj)
First thing I have to approch my Hospital HR
Inshallah I will follow your instructions
Thanks alot for you great Advice
Jazaq Allah Khair.
Ajar Min Allah.
Ameen

saqayyum2000
Anu Gill17 wrote:

Have a Blessed Day Sir.
I'm really grateful to you for this favor.
Now mostly I'm clear.
I'm working in Riyadh Region of (Layla Aflaj)
First thing I have to approch my Hospital HR
Inshallah I will follow your instructions
Thanks alot for you great Advice
Jazaq Allah Khair.
Ajar Min Allah.
Ameen

you are most welcome , if any new thing comes in pls do share. and so share with us when ever you have any updates,
you are doing first this kind of process so i will give you one advice , BE PATIENT because here things do not go as per your planned dates, and things move slower, so dont get depressed thats why strong follow is very important
Stay blessed , wish you best of luck

Anu Gill17

Thanks Alot
Stay Blessed Always. Inshallah

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles