Menu
Expat.com

Need help translating something, send me a message!

Last activity 14 August 2021 by stumpy

GuestPoster487

I'm in desperate need of translating something in bulgarian in this moment, please send me a message. smile.png

latics24

Use Google translate camera if you just need to read it now.

GuestPoster487

Doesn't work and I'm desperate

Slater390

Ii can translate it, but ii don't see the image. Under review or something else?

Slater390

Send it to me "s DOT zafiroff /!\ I AM A STUPID SPAMMER /!\ DOT com"

miglenamaggie

Hi
Hope you have got it translated please
Thank you because the photo isn’t loading

Slater390

This is what I responded to beepyboop - as copy and past ; but if someone has a better idea, then he/she is welcome to express it :
"this is illegible ; seems like it is somebody'd handwriting signature ; the word, if it has meaning at all, starts with "V" and ends on "d" ; it might be "Vlad." (from Vladimir) , but equally possible it may be something else ; In all cases , I don 't think it is offensive ; I'd comment it is teenager or young person, trying to attract attention ;
if it is on you private property you may want to talk to local police - at least this is what I'd do here in Canada ;"

Snowball6

There are many ways to translate (if only roughly) on the web.  Sounds dodgy to me!

Vladislav Gerginov

Hi guys, what do you need to be translated from Bulgarian?

Alinka Dimitrova

here  to help

stumpy

Alinka.

Please tell us how you can help.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bulgaria

• Giving Birth In Bulgaria
    Giving Birth In Bulgaria

If you find yourself pregnant in Bulgaria, you may be wondering if you will have to head home to have your baby. ...

• Education in Bulgaria
    Education in Bulgaria

Educational Structures and Background:

• Leisure in Bulgaria
    Leisure in Bulgaria

Wondering how to keep yourself busy after work and during week-ends? Here is an overview of leisure activities ...

• Opening a bank account in Bulgaria
    Opening a bank account in Bulgaria

Do you wish to open a bank account in Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet
    Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet

Would you like your pet to accompany you during your trip to Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Accommodation in Plovdiv
    Accommodation in Plovdiv

Plovdiv is a very popular city with expatriates, more particularly with students. Find out how to find ...

• Living in Bulgaria
    Living in Bulgaria

After living in Bulgaria for several years, I look back on the decision to move abroad. At first there was a ...

• Moving to Bulgaria
    Moving to Bulgaria

With rising costs of living, falling house prices, lack of mortgage lending and increasing social and economic ...

All of Bulgaria's guide articles