Menu
Expat.com

Qiwa transfer

Last activity 30 August 2021 by angelicnieves0783

jhayrobniala

Hello Everyone my new employer send request last may 26,2021 and the transfer date is today aug 24,2021 but still showing pending for notice period completion i thought its already automatically approved.anybody can answer me or anbody have a experience like this situation.Thank you.

Badrodin Aragasi

Still pending because your current employer not yet accept your request to transfer to new employer..you can call your current employer to accept the request in their qiwa so that your transfer in new employer will be accept.. then after finish the accept of your current employer the request it will be afair in your qiwa portal is need to complete the process in absher by your new employer..and you will be transfer successfully in your new employer that’s it.

jhayrobniala

What is the benefits of 90days notice completion my friend?

Anvarshah mannar

Your transfer date is showing today, may be after some time it will get change to new employer status
Or other wise you open your qiwa in computer may be status change or otherwise contact new employer may be in there system it will show properly

Whats you remaining days showing???

jhayrobniala

Its already done the 90days notice but now it shown nothing was found.

saqayyum2000
jhayrobniala wrote:

Its already done the 90days notice but now it shown nothing was found.

can you please copy paste the exact status here

Zakir Raj

Dear bro

I don't know exactly ..
If doesn't show you anything is not the matter now .
First ask your new employer to check whether they got any notification regarding your completion of notice period.
If yes ask him to proceed via muqeem.
Just ask your new employer & update yourself in this forum.

Shiek Abdul Rahim

MY JOB CONTARACT IS SHOWING PENDING FOR NIC APPROVAL WHAT IS THAT? IN TRANSFER SHOWING NO RESULT? WHAT IS THAT ANY ONE KNOWS PLEASE EXPLAIN ME.

angelicnieves0783

Hello, good day!

I just want to ask, about qiwa process. Currently my contract was not renewed and negotiation of  salary increase was not materialized. Then here comes new employer, sent the job offer and contract thru qiwa and accepted.

Is there any possibility that the request of transfer will be declined by my current employer?

Please need your input.
Thank you.

angelicnieves0783

Hello, good day!

I just want to ask, about qiwa process. Currently my contract was not renewed and negotiation of  salary increase was not materialized. Then here comes new employer, sent the job offer and contract thru qiwa and accepted.

Is there any possibility that the request of transfer will be declined by my current employer?

Please need your input.
Thank you.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles