University of Bahrain job offer

Hi everyone,

I am currently offered a position at the University of Bahrain as a Lecturer. I have two questions in mind:

1) would 1034 BD as a salary be enough to live in Bahrain? (accommodation, health insurance, travel allowances will be provided).
2) for those who are in the same kind of position, what is your advice for working in Bahrain?

Thanks for your help in advance.

I suggest you browse the threads in the forum as this question has been asked and answered many many times.

archnazish13 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am currently offered a position at the University of Bahrain as a Lecturer. I have two questions in mind:

1) would 1034 BD as a salary be enough to live in Bahrain? (accommodation, health insurance, travel allowances will be provided).
2) for those who are in the same kind of position, what is your advice for working in Bahrain?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hello Arch,
I hope you are well.
I read your post about the University of Bahrain offer.
As I had a similar offer, but I'm still waiting for my visa.

Can I ask you how long did it take HR to send you your visa after you sent them your medical report document.

And one last question: about the offered Housing, can you please share with me your opinion, how is the housing they offer? (I'm assuming you already joined UOB)

Thanks in advance ! Your help would be much appreciated .