Food for muslim

can anyone tell me about what moslim eat ?
by my knowklege, they don't eat pork?
thanks you?

Ok, Me 'll Tell you about this , Muslim Do not eat Pork ,
it is Not Allow to eat in Islam , However Other Much Forest Animal are allow to eat in Muslim's Relegion !

Muslims can eat anything but Pork. However they also do  not drink alcohol. They can eat the other meats, but the animal must be killed according to halal standard, which is a humane way by cutting the animals throat with a sharp knife and letting it bleed out,and the life of the animal is killed in the name of god by saying, bismillah. Thus Muslims must be careful to read the labels to be sure the food doesn't contain pork products, and that if its an item that contains meat that the meat is halal.hope tis helps :)

THANK HUMBLOOLAY! HAVE A NICE DAY

HumBhoolay wrote:

Muslims can eat anything but Pork. However they also do  not drink alcohol. They can eat the other meats, but the animal must be killed according to halal standard, which is a humane way by cutting the animals throat with a sharp knife and letting it bleed out,and the life of the animal is killed in the name of god by saying, bismillah. Thus Muslims must be careful to read the labels to be sure the food doesn't contain pork products, and that if its an item that contains meat that the meat is halal.hope tis helps :)

Good points by HumBhoolay; Let me add few things here.
Along with Pork meat of some other animals is also not allowed (although allowed in case of emergency). These animals include dogs, cats etc (one can say that animals which feed on meat should be avoided). Some reptiles like lizards are also not allowed (emergency is an exception). Birds which feed on meat (like crow) and the birds which use their paws to grab food while eating (like parrots) should also be avoided (again, emergency is exception).

You can eat any food sutible for vegitarians.
I have been muslim 16 months now and sometimes i still crave  sausages and black pudding. {i'm scottish]