New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Algeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Algeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey,

My name isn't important, but I am looking for a way for a native English speaking individual to make a living in Algeria. Whether it is physical or online.

I have savings to invest, but would rather find a role that's searching for someone like myself, in order to use my savings on more basic things (Cost of living etc).

If anyone has any advice, or knowledge of Algeria, could you please get in touch with me ASAP. Looking to move end of the year, giving me another 6 months (Roughly) to save for the move.

Thank you in advance

Hi all,

My name is Amanda. I am an American, married 10 years to an Algerian. We use to live in Algeria, though currently in USA. Inshallah, we will move back soon (whenever Covid settles and airports open) because I miss it so very much and I miss my family (husband's family technically).

I am hoping to at least  come for the summer, for my kids to be with their cousins.

All the best,
Amanda
@MadSamandTofu Hi Amanda,

I replied to another post that you recently made. I hope that you see it!

I just wanted to ask. The airports are closed in Algeria? I'm looking to go very soon, and didn't realise...
@FindingAWay91
They are currently open but they were closed 100% for the majority of 2020 and 2021

Hi.  One of my dreams is to live in Algeria.  But before arriving, jamerias make me friends, acquaintances before I go.  I am a young boy of 22 years old, I am a student then I learn plumbing.  Am passionate about different cultures.. But am Muslim.  If there is someone who would like to welcome me to their home too.. Good evening to all
@MadSamandTofu ahh Thank you!

Im looking to go around June, so was very worried for a moment!
@Julien
Thanks,nice to know you are here for us 😊
Thank you! I am definitely a newbie here!
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Algeria forum!

You are most welcome to introduce yourself.

I am Bhavna, I work for Expat.Com. If you need anything, let me know.

Regards,
Bhavna
@Guest36962 Hi Amanda,it was nice to read you are happy married.
May god bless you and you family!
@Bhavna
Hii.. Nice to meet u. Where are u from? I have few questions and I want to know if u are local.. I m from Roumania and I have my boyfriend from Algeria..
@alyacristina2021 hello, I work for Expat.Com. How can I help you ?

Regards
I'm new in this country currently looking for housekeeping job or to work as cook for interested parties.and I'm from Nigeria
I'm also English teacher.my Name is smart.pls anyone a with needful help should reply me

Hi godssmart,

Welcome to expat.com 1f642.svg

The help you will find here is advice, as well as testimonies of other members.

You can create your CV on the Jobs in Algeria section and check offers.

All the best,

Vero
Expat.com team

@Bhavna.. Hi.. I m planing to come in Algeria in October, so I want to know first if is any hôtel who will accept us to stay together.

@alyacristina2021 Delicate! Maybe Airbnb, talk to the owners beforehand.

@Julien my name is obinna. My wish to live there is to secure English speaker job for my self.

@BhavnaHii.. Nice to meet u. Where are u from? I have few questions and I want to know if u are local.. I m from Roumania and I have my boyfriend from Algeria..
-@alyacristina2021

I am from the UK.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013430

Thanks!

Closed