RT PCR test sites in Manila with results in less than 24 hours?

Hello, I was wondering if any expats have experienced getting tested and receiving results for the required RT PCR  test in order to board international flights. My 36 month vacation is up. I need to exit the country March 20th from Manila to Guam and can not board without the passed test and other requirements that i already have. I am looking for an accredited DOH test site in or near Manila. 24 hours is such a short time line and i am looking to be tested, pass and get results in like 12 hours. Anyone that has been through the process or  can give advice is appreciated.

I've done three RTPCR tests. All done outside the city. All were acceptable for travel. Just make sure they say they are a DOH accredited facility. Since you're in Manila, I suggest you try Philippine airport diagnostic laboratory. It's located in Pasay, near terminal 4, beside the park n fly building. They have 12 hour results testing available for 3000 pesos on their website. Results were sent to me via email, but you must print them out!  Advice, make sure you emphasize that you are not Filipino, even though it states your nationality on the form. Two of my results came back with my nationality listed as Filipino, and both times it took me several hours to get a corrected result.
You definitely don't want anything out of order at the airport. I had my flight booked on two separate bookings with the same airline (because Singapore had changed from a 72 hour to a 48 hour RTPCR result, causing me to book a second, later flight to Singapore, and keeping my original flight to Cambodia). To make a long story short, they denied me flying at the airport!

Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory... they can now get result to you in 8 hours... for an extra rush fee... I think it is about 12 bucks...

blacksheepjuno wrote:

I've done three RTPCR tests. All done outside the city. All were acceptable for travel. Just make sure they say they are a DOH accredited facility. Since you're in Manila, I suggest you try Philippine airport diagnostic laboratory. It's located in Pasay, near terminal 4, beside the park n fly building. They have 12 hour results testing available for 3000 pesos on their website. Results were sent to me via email, but you must print them out!  Advice, make sure you emphasize that you are not Filipino, even though it states your nationality on the form. Two of my results came back with my nationality listed as Filipino, and both times it took me several hours to get a corrected result.
You definitely don't want anything out of order at the airport. I had my flight booked on two separate bookings with the same airline (because Singapore had changed from a 72 hour to a 48 hour RTPCR result, causing me to book a second, later flight to Singapore, and keeping my original flight to Cambodia). To make a long story short, they denied me flying at the airport!

Thankyou for the reply Blacksheep. I see Wellsfry had the same place you suggested.  I will go to the Phil. airport diagnostic lab. Where did you print out a copy of the test results? I have a chrome book and no printer?

Wellsfry wrote:

Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory... they can now get result to you in 8 hours... for an extra rush fee... I think it is about 12 bucks...

Thank you for your reply Wellsfry. I will go to the Phil. Airport Diagnostic Lab.  What health insurance company did you use to buy the required 35k covid policy required to enter the Phil ? Thanks again.

Hey Scott... I actually purchased the travel insurance offered when I booked my flight since I was arriving on Feb 10(first day open to tourists)... In the past i usually passed on the travel insurance, but since everything was so wishy washy i decided to get it... anyways...they had still not required it when I booked... but then they did require it the very next day after announcing open on 2/10... so I emailed, and checked the travel insurance and they said it also did now include covid insurance of 50k(cost was i think about 180 for full insurance for the entire 30 day trip)... so I had them email me an "embassy letter" stating the covid coverage... which I printed and used.
This Friday March 11 I will fly back to Manila at 10a.m.... get my rush test,  then fly back to u.s. at 8p m... cheers!

Thanks Blacksheep!  Good to know.  I will triple check all the info from the lab!!  Great info!

Fyi... I never printed my rtpcr test when coming to Philippines... I just showed a screen shot of my negative test... no need to print unless you are afraid of phone dying... fyi

Wellsfry wrote:

Hey Scott... I actually purchased the travel insurance offered when I booked my flight since I was arriving on Feb 10(first day open to tourists)... In the past i usually passed on the travel insurance, but since everything was so wishy washy i decided to get it... anyways...they had still not required it when I booked... but then they did require it the very next day after announcing open on 2/10... so I emailed, and checked the travel insurance and they said it also did now include covid insurance of 50k(cost was i think about 180 for full insurance for the entire 30 day trip)... so I had them email me an "embassy letter" stating the covid coverage... which I printed and used.
This Friday March 11 I will fly back to Manila at 10a.m.... get my rush test,  then fly back to u.s. at 8p m... cheers!

Thanks again for your reply Wellsfry. Have a safe trip back to the States. I leave Manila for Guam Sunday nite at 10:45pm on March 20th. Have not been back to the States in over 6 years. That flight from Manila to LAX beats me up to much so Guam is as close to the USA as i will travel. I can see the American flag , deal with dollars and update my wardrobe with American sizes of clothes. I find it's never been this difficult to fly with all the new documentation and requirements.

PCR test no longer required as of March 11. The quick antigen test will now be accepted.