Menu
Expat.com

expired final exit visa cancellation

Last activity 22 December 2022 by renatodd

doc flory
there is new company wanted to hire me, but my employer cannot make cancellation of final exit visa (also 8 months expired Iqama) because his system was blocked due to government violations. My company already made letter for visa cancellation attested by the Chamber of commerce. When we went to Jawazat, they said that iqama first be renewed and pay penalties, my employer is uncooperative and he is insisting that the new employer to be the one to renew my iqama. New employer made Qiwa but they cannot go through because of my final exit visa. My question is, what is the proper procedure to cancel my final exit visa .
Arsal7
there is new company wanted to hire me, but my employer cannot make cancellation of final exit visa (also 8 months expired Iqama) because his system was blocked due to government violations. My company already made letter for visa cancellation attested by the Chamber of commerce. When we went to Jawazat, they said that iqama first be renewed and pay penalties, my employer is uncooperative and he is insisting that the new employer to be the one to renew my iqama. New employer made Qiwa but they cannot go through because of my final exit visa. My question is, what is the proper procedure to cancel my final exit visa .
- @doc flory
There no proceeding without money.
So, if your old employer is not willing to pay then, ask the new one.
And if he is not doing it too, then, pay from your own pocket otherwise, you are done.
doc flory

@Arsal7 actually i gave the money to the new employer, now i am waiting if he can do the process.

renatodd

@doc flory go to labor office and ask for cancellation and the labor office will send the complaint to Saudi court for decision. It was very hard because most employers still doing the old rules which is the old employer has the right to cancell the final exit visa. And new employers were quite lazy to when they found out that you have a final exit visa and expired iqama.

Check the thread: How to cancell final exit visa without the consent of the old employer. (Life in Saudi Arabia, Saudi labor law)

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles