Jobs in Kusadasi

Hi everyone 

I would like to know what  website  are good for English  speaking  jobs in Turkey  as in Kusadasi .And is the cost of living  gone up high

Cheers

Linda
Lind hello. Dennis from Kusadasi. Retired from the USA. When you say English-speaking jobs, are you referring to teaching English or just jobs requiring the ability to speak and under English? Can you please tell me a little about yourself like where are you coming from and what job experiences you have had. Education level etc.

I will try and help you to the best of my ability.

Dennis
@lindasengul1308 hi I am from Ireland and speak English.

I worked in retail as  customer service  and dealing with the public and excellent customer service  and communication skills

Linda
Clearly you speak English being Irish, still getting a job is not so easy, my advice if you want a job learn Turkish very very quickly, but the result would be great, speaking English and Turkish will give you a good (relatively) salary, learn Turkish first and then collect (if needed). I am surprised Ireland is a rich, rich country, why need to work, but again if you speak Turkish as well you would be an asset.
Hi everyone 

I would like to know what  website  are good for English  speaking  jobs in Turkey  as in Kusadasi .And is the cost of living  gone up high

Cheers

Linda
- @lindasengul1308

As an American living in Turkey. I can tell you there is almost no English speaking jobs. You can try to be an English teacher(Majority of places will want you to be certified in some way, not specifically a college degree), or you will have to find a western country who is willing to hire you in Turkey. There may be a few English speaking jobs based around tourism but that's going to be only part time each year.

Hi, referring yo your question about jobs in Turkey.

It's illegal for a foreigner to work in this country unless you have a work permit, which is also not easy to obtain as your employer here has to apply for it. And you can only get it by doing jobs tukish people can't do.

@lindasengul1308  hi I'd love to work in customer service and have good qualification in this area and experience. I'm from Ireland and would like to move to kusadasi and work next summer.

I know at least 2 x female Irish ladies who are tour reps in Kushadasi.

One even said she ould give me a reference if I wanted to work for them.

I understand that the hours are long though and that I'd have to get my own residency and place to live before they would employ me.

In your case I would get some applications in for Tui and Jet2.

👍

@dncole4156

i like and appreciate your comments sir,.you are good and kind man to help people keep it up and God will blessed you more,...Me too im looking a job like housemaid or housekeeper /nanny babysitting and elderly care .Im from Philippines and ex worker hongkong 8 years and trinidad and tobago..Thanks and God bless

@dncole4156

i like and appreciate your comments sir,.you are good and kind man to help people keep it up and God will blessed you more,...Me too im looking a job like housemaid or housekeeper /nanny babysitting and elderly care .Im from Philippines and ex worker hongkong 8 years and trinidad and tobago..Thanks and God bless

@mogriofa As you have seen by the many other response you stand little or no chance for such a job unless you are already working for a company that has outlets here in Turkey and are willing to transfer you to a Turkish company here. Don't know how old you are but if you close to collecting your SS benifits, you should be able to live a nice life her just on your SS alone. Good Luck Linda