Menu
Expat.com

wrong passport number on visit visa

Last activity 09 November 2023 by jfrtr

GuestPoster2611

Hi there.

I want to ask can i change passport number in visit visa .
My family visit visa is issued and on my wife's passport there is mistake in husband name so we changed the passport. we make new one. now my family visa is on old passport number and my wife is having now 2 passport. So jawazat can change new passport details on visit visa or not.
peacefullkhalid

@Adnan Bashir Qureshi Yes go to Jawazat office and ask for this NAKAL MALOMAAT they will check your all documents and change but charge some fee.

GuestPoster2611

@peacefullkhalid naqal maloomat is only for iqama holder not for visit

peacefullkhalid
NO my dear I have done this recently for my uncle on a visit visa.
shabana khan

hi I have applied online for multiple GCC visas for Saudi Arabia but I have entered the incorrect passport number in place of O (orange) I entered 0 (zero) what should I do?

aijazkhanak5

@shabana khan hi same happened with me , what's alternative please let me know. How can I fix it.

Cheryl

Hello aijazkhanak5,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Hopefully, shabana khan will get to see your message so that you can get some insight.

Have you tried getting in touch with the concerned department in order to comprehensive information?

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com tea,m

aijazkhanak5

I tried calling but no response maybe cause of weekend and mailed them waiting for response.

Can I get help if I visit Saudi embassy in Dubai

jfrtr

Unfortunately I am still in need but I believe in the good of the world ,  I know that someone there that will pay it forward ,

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles