Menu
Expat.com

Not come back after re entry

Last activity 05 July 2023 by Ali Akbar74

Asbinsha
Hello friends,
I am on exit - re entry visa. Now in India. Due to some issues, I cannot get back to Saudi Arabia. What consequences should I face ? Please advise. Is there any way to cancel my visa while I am in India ?
Arsal7
Hello friends,
I am on exit - re entry visa. Now in India. Due to some issues, I cannot get back to Saudi Arabia. What consequences should I face ? Please advise. Is there any way to cancel my visa while I am in India ?
- @Asbinsha

Sorry, its over.
You can't come to Saudi Arabia.
Your iqama and visa is finished.
fai24
@Asbinsha

If you fail to return after the validity of your exit reentry visa you will be banned for 3 years. Better to ask your employer to extend the visa for you.
Arsal7
@Asbinsha

If you fail to return after the validity of your exit reentry visa you will be banned for 3 years. Better to ask your employer to extend the visa for you.
- @fai24

Visa extension is not possible anymore.
And the ban will be permanent.
harrislodhi
You can only come back on new visa if the same employer send you visa. Otherwise you are banned for 3 years . Times starts after your exit re-entry expires.  Or if your iqama is still valid then your employer can extend your exit re-entry visa.
Arsal7
You can only come back on new visa if the same employer send you visa. Otherwise you are banned for 3 years . Times starts after your exit re-entry expires.  Or if your iqama is still valid then your employer can extend your exit re-entry visa.
- @harrislodhi

That system is closed.
You got expired your exit re entry visa, you are done.
You can't come back for 5 years.
And those who were on leave before 2020 and never returned are permanently banned.
bsm123

@Arsal7 No its not I have confirmed with Jawazat by email. Don't misguided over here

Arsal7

@Arsal7 No its not I have confirmed with Jawazat by email. Don't misguided over here

- @bsm123

Carry on.
Arsal7

- @bsm123

This is the news of July 25, 2022.
Upon the expiration of an exit and re-entry visa, the worker's status will be changed to "exited and did not return", after which the worker's data will be permanently deleted.
Now,
Carry on genius.
Umer Imran

Convince your employer to extend your exit reentry for the same visa or terminate you that will enables you to come back on a new visa. 

SSDEV

Hi can an expt whose status is exited not returned visit Saudi on a business visit visa, issued by the same company??

edwardcolle1045

@SSDEV  i don't understand what you mean.

jkamissah80

Please I left Saudi July 2019 on reentry visa but I didn't go back can I go back there in December 2022?

buddahsaint

@edwardcolle1045 would like to know if an expat who left the country without a proper exit, and is under the 3 year ban period in Saudi Arabia vist the kingdom during the ban period under a business visit visa, thanks

Ali Akbar74

@Arsal7 what is jawazat email

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles