Menu
Expat.com

Run away status in Riyadh with business visa

Last activity 20 August 2022 by timofeygoo

timofeygoo
Hello, i had business visa ( no work)
My visa finished, but in my country now war and government promised to extended, in first day expaired  my sponsor received smg about it and he scared to pay  fine and put for me durectly runaway. Im didnt run, im still in Saudi, and now i have problem with this. I have people who ready to help me with new visa, but my sponsor dont want to remove this case and he say - he cant do nothing because im not under his name anymore. I dont understand what i can do, i cant fly out and i cant stay without visa,and i cant go home - in my country war , help me plz what i can do?
Arsal7
Hello, i had business viza ( no work)
My viza finished, but in my country now war and government promised to extended, in first day expaired  my sponsor received smg about it and he scared to pay  fine and put for me durectly runaway. Im didnt run, im still in Saudi, and now i have problem with this. I have people who ready to help me with new viza, but my sponsor dont want to remove this case and he say - he cant do nothing because im not under his name anymore. I dont understand what i can do, i cant fly out and i cant stay without viza,and i cant go home - in my country war , help me plz what i can do?
- @timofeygoo

Go to your embassy.
They will help you.
timofeygoo

@Arsal7 embassy say - that only sponsor can  remove this case, sponsor ignoring me, and 2 weeks i cant have any answer... Embassy saying - they can send letter for deportation that i didnt runaway and let me fly out,but anyway i will have ban for entry with new viza... I didnt make any bad things, im only sitting here and trying to find work, and already found and company ready to take me but they cant do new viza because of this runaway status!  Its bad situation for tourist who have war at home . I came for trying find work only ! And sponsor know where im !

Arsal7

@Arsal7 embassy say - that only sponsor can  remove this case, sponsor ignoring me, and 2 weeks i cant have any answer... Embassy saying - they can send letter for deportation that i didnt runaway and let me fly out,but anyway i will have ban for entry with new viza... I didnt make any bad things, im only sitting here and trying to find work, and already found and company ready to take me but they cant do new viza because of this runaway status!  Its bad situation for tourist who have war at home . I came for trying find work only ! And sponsor know where im !

- @timofeygoo

Fisrt talk to the employer, find some of his siblings e.g brother/father or someone and ask them to help to convince him.
Make a deal with him and remove that huroob.
Second option is go to the court.
Go to Ministry of justice.
Find some lawyer and he will help you.
Ask your embassy about the lawyer if you can't find any on your own.
But remember, the case would take time to solve.
timofeygoo

@Arsal7 thank u!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles