Solar Panel

Hello all,

Quick question about solar panels and electricity, Can I use micro inverter ?

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Wrong language
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello all,
    Quick question about solar panels and electricity, Can I use micro inverter ?

-@yosupra

The panels don't come into it - the battery and load does.

@Fred my question is about inverter ? not battery not panels.  Does the inverter coming from france can work to Mauritius

@yosupra

Hello, sorry can not help but just a gentle reminder that you are on the english speaking forum, it is required that you write only in english in this part of the forum.

Should you want to interact in french, here's the link to the french speaking forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4040

Regards

Bhavna

Hi

No reason the micro inverter should not work here. En passant, near riche terre jumbo, there is a company manufacturing big water tanks, has a renewable energy division installing the micro inverter. Bad news I've asked for a quote, still waiting after  a year....

The voltage is close enough and the frequency is the same.

That means local equipment, even things with timers, will work.

Thank you guys. I called a company and they confirmed. Thanks

@gsamsoon do you want one ? i will leave france this summer. I will buy my inverteur before to come. Price to mauritius is extra price

lithium battery in france 1000 euros

in mauritius 150.000 rs

Hi

Thanks for the offer Yosupra, mercinboucou. My system is already up and running. I suggest a bit of lateral thinking, the solar setup in Réunion is probably far more advanced and competitive compared to mru. And nearer to boot and possibly cheaper, just guessing. You probably has to take that into account for the lithium battery carriage only by sea. I presume also you're more likely to have a better service apres vente compared to mru. I'm speaking from personal experience.