Tax Advice

Hello,

We recently purchased near Estepona with a view to semi retirement in 3 or 4 years time, meantime we are renting to help with the mortgage. I was using an agency to file the Modelo 210 Tax Form and pay the tax but decided to try and save the 300 Euro annual fee by completing myself. I've successfully filed the form, but adding my bank info for a simultaneous payment produced an error I couldn't resolve so I selected a file now pay later option which permitted the online filing. I though paying from our Sabadell account would be easy but it's anything but. Have tried contacting Sabadell who pointed me where to do this on their online banking, but it's asking me for an issuing bank number, which they say I will need to get from Agencia Tributaria. They don't have an email or online chat but only phone contact and they don't speak english.

I'm really hoping someone can point me in the right direction

Regards

Colin

Hi Colinx, have you check with your bank they have your Nie number informed with your bank account? Many time the problem is because the tax office ( Agencia tributaria) send a direct debit with your nie number but the bank have the account with your passport and the direct debit don't work.

I mean, you register in the agency tributaria with your nie number and you send the direct debit to your bank account also with your nie number but the bank don't have your nie number linked with your bank account but with your passport. You should go to your branch and tell them they must link your bank account with your Nie number.

This is why the direct debit dont work and the banks accept no responsibility for this.

Also have you check your have the correct IBAN of your bank account?

The iban is the code of the bank account and in Spain your be like this ES followed by 22 numbers.

Ps : For a 210 tax form we charge only 181,50€

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Asesoría Orihuela Costa5, thank you for your input but please don't promote your services on the forum. You are most welcome to register in the business directory or contact the marketing department for tailor-made offers : https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

All the best,

Bhavna

@colinx   If you recently purchased i am surprised you are paying the imputed income tax (form 210) this year

The tax must be paid the year following the year it becomes due.