Menu
Expat.com

Moving to Nicosia

Last activity 16 February 2023 by nawncorr

nawncorr

Hello.   

Good information in the many posts that I have been reading, thanks!

I saw some recently for people moving from Malta to Cyprus, which is what I am thinking of doing.

It would be for a category F, and I am thinking of Nicosia for rental, aware tho'  that most British choose Paphos.

Any general advice or comments very welcome.

Specifically, do you have any household moving company advice? Prices that I have seen from the Malta side

seem to cost more than the value of my goods. I only have less than half a container to ship.

I saw names of people to use in the Paphos area - lawyers/para lawyers - and would appreciate any names that are also ok for Nicosia.

Thanks in advance.   

Bhavna

Hello Nawncorr,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Nicosia forum so that you may get some feedback.

Well, you can plan your international move by ordering free quotes from our moving partner through this link : Moving to Nicosia

Are you moving from Malta yourself ?

All the best

Bhavna

nawncorr

Thanks Bhavna.

Yes, that's the idea.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Nicosia

• Leisure activities in Nicosia
    Leisure activities in Nicosia

Nicosia has a distinct, dual character. On the one hand, the new city with its modern buildings, coffee shops and ...

• Accommodation in Nicosia
    Accommodation in Nicosia

With a population of 200,452 people, the capital city of Nicosia is the most densely populated in Cyprus. Dubbed ...

• Finding work in Nicosia
    Finding work in Nicosia

Dubbed the last divided capital city of Europe, Nicosia has a long and rich history as well as a vibrant present. ...

• Raising children in Cyprus
    Raising children in Cyprus

As Cyprus is one of the safest countries in the world, you shouldn't have any worries about raising your kids ...

• Driving in Cyprus
    Driving in Cyprus

As Cyprus is a small island, the best way to get around is by car. But is your drivers license valid in the ...

• Northern Cyprus holidays
    Northern Cyprus holidays

North Cyprus is one of the last unspoilt, most beautiful and popular island holiday destinations in the ...

• About Cyprus
    About Cyprus

Close your eyes and be whisked away to the old romantic harbours and sun-soaked stretches of sand that are ...

• General visa requirements for Cyprus
    General visa requirements for Cyprus

If you are planning on a short-term stay in Cyprus, you should know beforehand whether or not you will need a ...

All of Nicosia's guide articles