Good conduct certificate (to be used for Canada)

Good day everyone, Ramadan Kareem.

I need a police clearance to be used in Canada. According to the IRCC page for Canada, among the requirements I will be needing to obtain a police clearance here in Bahrain is a letter from the Canadian Embassy requesting for a good conduct certificate. However, I am aware that there is no Canadian Embassy here in Bahrain. May I know from where should I take this letter instead? Which embassy/agency should I contact for this?

thank you all, God bless.

Go to bahrain.bh and apply from there under good conduct certificate option.

it says that I require an account to login. I tried to register, however I am unable to create one as it says my details are invalid. What should I do next?

You need an ekey account.  Either create it there or on bahrain.bh.

Create ekey using your cpr and you will receive key on mobilehttps://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOItLNydDY0sjLzcA4PMDBw9Qrwsfb1CDQ3cjIAKIoEKDHAARwNC-oNT8_TD9aPwKvMzhirAY01BbkSFZ7qiIgDatCjq/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

@Velele

Hi I know is old post

I have same conditions as you

I want to know if the Bahrain Good Conduct Certificate generated online from bahrain.bh is accepted from ircc canada to apply to my resident permanent visa

Thanks

Why not contact them and check?

i tried to pay the 1bhd on the site for the good conduct certificate it doesn work??