Car Insurance

Trying to verify what are the levels of insurance. My understanding is...

FIRST CLASS. Pays damage on both parties cars but is only available on cars less than five years old.

SECOND CLASS. Only pays for other parties damage but is available on older cars as well as new.

FIRST CLASS. Pays damage on both parties cars but is only available on cars less than five years old.

SECOND CLASS. Only pays for other parties damage but is available on older cars as well as new.
-@wozzlegummich

Who wants a Second Class car insurance if your car is really damaged or damaged beyond repair? Every car accident doesn't involve another car. You can drive into a pole or something else.

-@wozzlegummich

I don't believe your description of first class is accurate. My car is a 2014

and has first class. So, it's over 5 yrs old.

We bought a 20 year old car and had to take out the insurance at the vehicle registration office where we changed over the registration documents, no shopping around for the best priced insurance as in the UK. We just went for the most expensive cover they offered, no idea whether it was 1st class or not but it it was all that was offered.

We bought a 20 year old car and had to take out the insurance at the vehicle registration office where we changed over the registration documents, no shopping around for the best priced insurance as in the UK. We just went for the most expensive cover they offered, no idea whether it was 1st class or not but it it was all that was offered.
-@kevh

Compulsory Car Insurance - ‘Por Ror Bor' in Thailand

No matter what kind of car you drive in Thailand, it is required by law to insure your vehicle with compulsory car insurance. Any vehicle drivers must purchase this insurance every year in order to provide basic protection to their vehicle and people inside. However, because compulsory vehicle insurance provides a very limited amount of sum insured, most drivers purchase voluntary vehicle insurance as well.

You talking about this ?

We all have that, And then we add a "Real" insurance to cover our self.

If you only have the "Compulsory Car Insurance - ‘Por Ror Bor'" and the accident is your fault.

Better be ready to open you bank book/wallet to pay for the damage to car(s), damage to people and so on.

Kindly.