Airline refunds >1 year - legal advice needed

I have an open case with Thai Airways where they are agreeing to a refund, but consistently breaking the dates they promise for said refund. 

As I'm almost a year in I'm starting to think about exploring Legal options.  I'm wondering if there are companies in Thailand that deal in this area - I realise I could go to any legal firm to just send them a letter, but I would like to understand a bit more about my options for damages/claims.

Just to avoid the obvious questions: The refund is a lot of money, yes I understand that court cases take forever and cost a lot.

I have an open case with Thai Airways where they are agreeing to a refund, but consistently breaking the dates they promise for said refund.  As I'm almost a year in I'm starting to think about exploring Legal options.  I'm wondering if there are companies in Thailand that deal in this area - I realise I could go to any legal firm to just send them a letter, but I would like to understand a bit more about my options for damages/claims.Just to avoid the obvious questions: The refund is a lot of money, yes I understand that court cases take forever and cost a lot.        -@Maffu

Where did you buy the ticket? In Thailand or abroad? When it comes to major airlines,Thai Airways is probably the least serious airline when it comes to refunds, especially if the ticket is purchased in Thailand. Forget about going to court about a refund.

Not sure how set you are on receiving money

but they may be more open to giving you a

free ticket than a refund. Maybe that's not an

option for you. Just an idea