Bulgarian company

Hello, any help with my questions will be appreciated.

1. If I don't have any profit from my Bulgarian company, should I inform the NRA, and start paying socials as an unemployed?

2. My car is registered on the Bulgarian company, and I want to close the company.

Can I register the car as a gift on my name?

3. Or is it better to buy the car from the company in the minimum amount possible?

Will I have to pay 10% tax as if the selling of the car is the company's income/profit?

4. Is there a way to close the company before selling the car?

@Mic Yarden Transfer the company to me?

@maltabg

Could you please give some information as to why you want the transfer and if it would be advantageous to the OP.

That way the OP can make an informed decision.

Well Stumpy, it should be clear. Much BG property is being sold with some parcels of Agricultural land. Not all the land is Regulated. On this basis, if a non resident wants to buy property that includes some Agricultural land, it needs to be through a +5 year established Bulgarian company. These +5 year companies (Sometimes old businesses and sometimes off the shelf companies) are being sold by Law firms at very high prices. Many non Bulgarians that had old companies and later sold their property may be stuck with an empty company making annual tax filings. They can close it, or pass it on to the next wave of buyers looking for a +5 year company. That's the hypothesis. If anyone reading this is looking to buy a +5 year company or have one you want to offload, maybe this is the thread to post a reply so we have a sort of marketplace to help each other. Thx.

Well Stumpy, it should be clear. Much BG property is being sold with some parcels of Agricultural land. Not all the land is Regulated. On this basis, if a non resident wants to buy property that includes some Agricultural land, it needs to be through a +5 year established Bulgarian company. These +5 year companies (Sometimes old businesses and sometimes off the shelf companies) are being sold by Law firms at very high prices. Many non Bulgarians that had old companies and later sold their property may be stuck with an empty company making annual tax filings. They can close it, or pass it on to the next wave of buyers looking for a +5 year company. That's the hypothesis. If anyone reading this is looking to buy a +5 year company or have one you want to offload, maybe this is the thread to post a reply so we have a sort of marketplace to help each other. Thx.

-@maltabg

But you are an EU citizen so can't buy without any issues?

Any idea how much costs such a company, with 5 + years of history, bought through a law company ?

@SimCityAT only if the land is Regulated eg the garden around the property. Most of the properties with larger gardens, the "garden" is broken up on the plans into smaller segments and some segments are regulated and some segments unregulated. The unregulated parts fall under the foreigner rules and require being purchased through a resident person or legal person eg a resident company that is +5 years.  Some of the ready made company fees reached 4000 odd. This one is 3300 eur....   companyinbulgaria.net/product/ready-made-companies/