Menu
Expat.com

What happen to ongoing PR application

Last activity 15 August 2023 by beppi

minal91

I was in Singapore and on PEP when I had applied for PR.  However now I am going to move to another country for job. 

May I know What will happen to my PR application. Will it be considered ?

beppi

Once you leave Singapore and are no longer resident, you can of course also not become permanent resident.

pallavi m

@beppi What if somebody takes a break(1 month) in-between jobs & goes to a STVP during that period. Does this invalidate the PR application & a fresh application has to be filed?

beppi

A short time on STVP is probably o.k., but check with ICA!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Travelling to Singapore
    Travelling to Singapore

Tourism is an important pillar of Singapore's economy, and the country often portrays itself as an Asian ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Customs in Singapore
    Customs in Singapore

Singapore strictly enforces its customs policies. Whether you're traveling to the country for a short period ...

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

All of Singapore's guide articles