Menu
Expat.com

How to find a job in Dubai ?

Last activity 18 September 2023 by afrahtasnim

yasmimina213

Hello,

My name is Yasmin, I am 20 years old. I am a student and I currently live in Toulouse. I saw that you work in Dubai and I want to settle there. I would like to know if you can help me find a job?

Thank you so much

hazaakhalifa45

@yasmimina213 try to search online cause we don't know what do u study .+ The salary in Toulouse better than uae we are trying to go to Europe and u want to come here.

Bhavna

@yasmimina213 hello Yasmina,

Welcome on board !

I don't know to whom you were referring to but members in general can't find you a job. So, I have opened this new thread from your post on the Dubai forum so that you might get some tips and feedback, as you have been kindly given by @hazaakhalifa45

To find a job in Dubai, follow the tips given in each of the articles under the Work in Dubai section of the website. You should also create your CV in the Jobs in Dubai section for better exposure.

I believe you are french ? Contact the CCI France UAE (Chambre de Commerce et de l'Industrie) they can perhaps guide you : https://www.ccifranceuae.com/

All the best

Bhavna

Malik844

@yasmimina213

Securing a job in Dubai can indeed be a challenging endeavor. However, with diligent research and proper preparation, you can increase your chances of finding a position that aligns with your skillset. Drawing from my experience as a journalist ad the UAE resident for nearly 14 years, I have witnessed many individuals successfully attaining their dream jobs in this region. Nevertheless, I must emphasize the importance of pursuing legitimate avenues in your job search.

It is essential to be aware that seeking employment in the UAE while on a visit visa is illegal and may result in significant fines or even more severe penalties.

Fortunately, there is a new option available to job seekers in the UAE - the UAE Job Seeker visa. This visa provides an opportunity to explore employment prospects in Dubai and other emirates within the UAE legally. However, I strongly recommend that you thoroughly familiarize yourself with the application procedure and the specific criteria you need to meet before embarking on this journey.

For more detailed information and guidance on the UAE job seeker visa , I recommend visiting the official sources mentioned in the guide.

Best of luck with your job search, and I hope you find the perfect opportunity that matches your aspirations and qualifications.

Source:  dubainewsweek.com/uae-job-seeker-visa/

afrahtasnim

Hello Yasmin,

I'm delighted to hear about your ambition and dedication to your career while you're still studying. I'm not sure what your specific subject of study is, but now is an excellent time to begin building your talents and nurturing your passion. Securing a job in Dubai is completely achievable if you have the right skills and dedication.

With that in mind, I'd like to share some tips that may assist you when you begin your job search in Dubai.

• Start by researching the Dubai job market. Find which industries are booming and which match your interests, qualifications, and skills.
  • Make your resume relevant to the job descriptions that you're applying for. Highlight your relevant skills and expertise.
  • Search for job openings on reputed online job portals. These platforms often have a wide range of job listings. So, it'll be easy for you to get the latest job updates.
  • Many companies in Dubai post job openings directly on their websites. So, look for the career page of the company in which you are interested.
  • Be ready for interviews by practicing common interview questions and researching the company you're interviewing with. Also, keep in mind that skills are important for finding your desired career.
  • Job searching can be challenging at times, but don't lose hope. Stay persistent and keep refining your approach.
  • Keep yourself updated on the latest industry trends and news related to Dubai. Being informed can make you stand out during interviews.

Good Luck!

Afrah Tasnim

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

All of Dubai's guide articles