House in rural area in morocco

Hi

i bought a house in the rural area of Morocco and since foreigners can't buy property in a rural area it is in my partners name

this was probably a bad idea since everything is in his name and it's not a good balance as he keeps threatening to leave etc which is alarming

does anyone know how I can get part or all of it in my name?

I have a carte sejour

many thanks

You need to find witnesses , bank statements,  people   who you did buy from .

@Sal23 foreigners can buy properties in Morocco as long as it is not an agricultural land. 👇

“ Foreigners are allowed to purchase real estate in Morocco, and there are very few restrictions on foreign buyers, although they cannot buy agricultural land. Additionally, there are attractive tax concessions, such as low capital-gains tax, no inheritance tax, and no property tax for the first five years of ownership. “

https://www.google.com/search?q=can+i+b … p;ie=UTF-8

Sounded like a bad idea from the beginning. Don't buy anything EVERand put it in someone's name in their countries.  They will use it against you.

Hi, hope you are well. Sorry you are going through this. Unfortunately you have been lied to. As you are allowed to own a house in any area of morocco,  you just can't purchase agricultural land until you have permanent residency.  In regards to having it put in your name. Please seek advice from a trusted lawyer. I hope you are able to resolve the matter.