Income rise?

We are due to renew our immigration next month , our adviser has informed us that the earnings threshold has risen from 28,800 euros to 33,600 euros per annum for my wife and I . I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else and wondered if it is correct , we hope it is an error otherwise we will be returning to the UK.

I was told that the conditions for renewal are the same as when you 1st arrived. Subsequent chnages do not apply. However, we all know things change all the time. You would expect the advisor to be up to date with requirements but who knows!

Good morning

I don't think that is correct

The money has risen to 24k for a single gent from 12k this time last year.

The other changes are not applied for renewal ie medical police check etc.

But hey I might be wrong but my renewal is next month ( 3 months after getting my first) and this is what I am working on

There was talk some time ago about a rise and the figure quoted was €37000 for a couple.... However I 100% believe it to be relevant or applicable at renewals....

I was told by a lawyer last week, that in year 1 it is €28k per couple, however when I come to renew the following year there will be an increase on income on the renewal.

As we have 2 kids under 18 I was told by a lawyer I have to show on the 1st application that I earn...

€24,000 for me

€4,800 for my wife

€3,600 for child 1

€3,600 for child 2

So total of €36,000 or I will not meet the requirements for the pink slip.

If anyone was in cyprus in 2020 even for a trip you should apply for MUKW1. speak with Michael Kypianou law firm

@L and M did it?