WTB House/Property

Greetings to All,

I am new here & am from Vermont, USA. I have lived & traveled in Greece on & off through-out this life-time. Time to create sanctuary, or perhaps to pick up the baton where someone else has left off, & looking for a place to hang my hat as follows:

Arcadian coastline east orientation

Will look at anything from Tiros & going south of Tiros

The Tiros Leonidio stretch is nice, Plouithra is nice

Secluded, or semi-secluded, private, quiet, nature

sea-view

2 kitchens & living areas, &/or guesthouse

preferably with pool, or option for one

also may need a place to rent while searching to buy

Greetings to All,
I am new here & am from Vermont, USA. I have lived & traveled in Greece on & off through-out this life-time. Time to create sanctuary, or perhaps to pick up the baton where someone else has left off, & looking for a place to hang my hat as follows:

Arcadian coastline east orientation
Will look at anything from Tiros & going south of Tiros
The Tiros Leonidio stretch is nice, Plouithra is nice
Secluded, or semi-secluded, private, quiet, nature
sea-view
2 kitchens & living areas, &/or guesthouse
preferably with pool, or option for one
also may need a place to rent while searching to buy

-@erichzeichner

Welcome,

Please refer to the HOUSING section

Romaniac

@erichzeichneryou need to tell all of the above requirements to a property agent,they have plenty Im sure for your needs.

Yes, an agent can help, good suggestion. I have one who is looking out for me, but that area at the moment does not have many prospects which fit the bill. The Gulf of Corinth & the Sardonic Gulf areas have nice properties, but is too close to Athens & its industrial neighborhood to be attractive. I am hoping that maybe someone who has not advertised their property might see my request & get in touch, especially since there are advantages to doing a private sale. Thank you for getting in touch.