New members of the Gibraltar forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Gibraltar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Gibraltar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi

I'm trying to introduce myself.

Happy new year to all.

I'm hoping to move to gib this year

Lorna1f600.svg1f60e.svg

@lornadailly1000

Hello and welcome on board !

Happy New Year !

Feel free to tell us a bit more about your interest for Gibraltar.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

@lornadailly1000

Hello make sure that you continue to type your text after you click "reply"..

Regards

@Karlos

Hi there, I'm new to posting here, looking to pick up a small boat soon, sail down to Gib from the UK and retire and relocate there and live on the boat. If anyone has some tips or useful advice, I'd be very interested. This is not pie in the sky by the way, I do have qualifications. Just seriously had enough of the weather here 😕🥶

Hi I don't  understand the purpose of the at@ thing at the start can anyone help please

@Kpelectrical4088

@lornadailly1000..

When do you plan to sail to gibralter? Im hoping to move 2025!!!.

Im in hastings

Lorna

@lornadailly1000

Hi, I'll be retiring in Aug 2025 when my state pension kicks in. Am hoping to pick up a small boat around Nov 2025 and up sticks and disappear southward then. It's a very open plan and I'm using the time till then to research the overall plan, which is to tour the med. Just want to winter it out in Gib area. Schengen has forced me to modify plans somewhat with the time restrictions in EU countries cut down to 90 days in every 180, just means I'll have to keep a check on how long I can stop and where.

I feel taking a few short breaks over there in the meantime will help put a foot in the door and can only help.

These forums are great for information especially on the nitty gritty stuff.

Thank you fot your reply

I love gibralter..im going out there alone. Be nice to make new friends. ..health reasons. I shall rent a flat in gib first!!! ..as im entitled to housing etcp