Where I can “translate/decipher” a dutch payslip ?

Hello everyone,

My name is Bruno and I'm an portuguese citizen. I have the intention to move to the Netherlands where my girlfriend (also portuguese) already moved in.

I'm a portuguese navy officer, but, unfortunately life in Portugal isn't that good for us.

I hope that I can find in this forum some answer that neither me or my girlfriend can find online.

For now, someone can tell me where I can “translate/decipher” a dutch payslip?

Best regards!

@bfpr96

Hello and welcome on board Bruno !

Please note that I have created this new thread from your post on the Netherlands forum so that members can guide you.

Till members share some feedback with you. I would suggest that you reach out to our partner : https://www.expat.com/en/certified-tran … therlands/

Regards

Bhavna

Hello everyone,
My name is Bruno and I'm an portuguese citizen. I have the intention to move to the Netherlands where my girlfriend (also portuguese) already moved in.
I'm a portuguese navy officer, but, unfortunately life in Portugal isn't that good for us.

I hope that I can find in this forum some answer that neither me or my girlfriend can find online.

For now, someone can tell me where I can “translate/decipher” a dutch payslip?

Best regards!

-@bfpr96

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Someone has already done this for us; check out this link.  It's a few years old, so as in all things we find on the Internet, buyer beware.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Hello Cynic.

Thank you very much for helping me.

I'd already searched for it previously on the web, but I didn't find anything reliable.

I'll analyse this information sent from you.

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Bruno