I want to work in bahrain and left saudi arabia

Hello good day to all, i am here in Philippines for a vacation from Saudi Arabia. I have a working visa in bahrain, i want to work in bahrain and i will leave saudi arabia can anybody help me regarding my situation? Thank you.

What's your question?  You didn't explain your situation so not sure what to answer.

Hello good day to all, i am here in Philippines for a vacation from Saudi Arabia. I have a working visa in bahrain, i want to work in bahrain and i will leave saudi arabia can anybody help me regarding my situation? Thank you.

-@aldwinl

Please note that the Bahrain and Saudi Work Visa systems do not have links, so as long as you have a Bahrain work visa, you can work in Bahrain, and it has nothing to do with whether you left any other country.

@ExpertBahrain thank you.

However, if you left Saudi on an exit re-entry and don't go back...........just be aware that you will be banned automatically from Saudi for a certain number of years.   Just something to keep in mind if the Bahrain job doesn't work out and you find something in Saudi.  I am highlighting it as I answer hundreds of queries on Saudi forums "Oh we left on ERE and didn't come back.....now we have a job in Saudi but we can't go....what to do?".

31 January 2024 - The Saudi General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) has lifted the three-year ban on foreign workers who did not return to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) before the expiry of their exit and re-entry visas. 

The Jawazat office has notified various departments and entry ports, including land, sea, and airports, of its decision to lift the ban and allow the entry of foreign workers into the Kingdom who were unable to return before the expiration of their exit and re-entry visas.

This decision is an amendment to the existing policy and was made effective on 16 January 2024.

Wait and see for implementation. Till today, ERE's expiring outside Kingdom for all our legal entities is still causing issues.   I can paste a similar announcement where they said employees can get final exit without permission of employer and exit re-entry..........was all over the news.  Not implemented yet (been a few years now since the announcement).  So it is one thing to google and paste it; it is quite another when it comes to implementation in Saudi.

And on another note, it is always recommended to part with past employers in a professional manner and not just disappear. 

I cannot comment on news that has been published by Saudi Gazette and confirmed by Deloitte Insights (One of the Big 4 Accounting companies in the world).

Any misrepresentations can be communicated to them through their social channel asking for explanation about the news released by them.

I said something different.  I am not challenging the source.

Simply:

1) In Saudi, there are official announcements

2) Implementation follows a different path in some of them.  I gave some examples (published also by Saudi gazette and confirmed by the Big 4 and other firms.........not implemented.....2 years passed)

All that means is to be careful when burning bridges with employers.

@XTang Jazakhallah Khair brother for not only consistently providing us with useful information but also for your prompt responses. may Allah bless you more for your dedication and efficiency.