Menu
Expat.com

How do I clear my block List

Last activity 20 February 2024 by beppi

saranduke1997

I exit from Singapore 2022dec and still trying to go back but can't ica block Listed me so anyone can tell me how do I clear my block List...

Elnino09

Okay. Do you know why they have block listed you? There must be a reason for it. And have you tried addressing that reason?

Shekhz

@saranduke1997

I have replied to your direct message.

beppi

Contact ICA: Only they can tell you why you are blocked and what (if anything) can be done to lift the ban.

And do NOT try to travel to Singapore without prior clearance from ICA!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Travelling to Singapore
    Travelling to Singapore

Tourism is an important pillar of Singapore's economy, and the country often portrays itself as an Asian ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Customs in Singapore
    Customs in Singapore

Singapore strictly enforces its customs policies. Whether you're traveling to the country for a short period ...

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

All of Singapore's guide articles