Bulgarian man Living and working in uk

hello guys im a Bulgarian man working and living in uk since 12yrs . currently i have bulgarian passport and british driving license and also pre settle status  . I have met my morrocan wife to be and were engaged but we want legal marriage. Does anyone know what are the steps or the documents needed ? I dont like to deal with official government docunts and i know they may take some time and be stressful . any help is much appreciate

@Alex9403

Hello and welcome on board !

Till members shed the light on your queries, feel free to read our Getting married in England article. You will hopefully find some infos.

All the best

Bhavna

hello guys im a Bulgarian man working and living in uk since 12yrs . currently i have bulgarian passport and british driving license and also pre settle status  . I have met my morrocan wife to be and were engaged but we want legal marriage. Does anyone know what are the steps or the documents needed ? I dont like to deal with official government docunts and i know they may take some time and be stressful . any help is much appreciate

-@Alex9403

Have a read of this https://www.gov.uk/come-uk-married

Oh and congratulations!