Marriage in Morocco

Hi all,

Please can anyone with knowledge/experience in the field of marriage in Morocco please DM me.

I have questions regarding the process.

JZK for your time and peace be upon you all.

@adl0123

Additional information to my request, it is regarding the process of marriage.

I am a Muslim UK national, and intend on marrying someone i have found in Morocco.

I have seen the numerous forums online regarding this topic however i am a litte overwhelmed with the process of the documentation required to do this. I understand i require birth certificates, single affidavits, police reports, medical history, salary confirmation/payslips, passport photos and all these documents to be notarised and translated by respected translators.

My main question is will i be able to perform the legal side of the marriage after i do my nikkah with the Adoul? as i can imagine the paperwork is something that requires time to do this.

My ideal plan would be to do nikkah first, with Adoul, and then at a later time to start the process of legally registering the marriage, but im not sure if this is possible. I am set to arrive back in Morocco in the first week of august and intended on completing marriage for then.

Any help/advice is welcome, Thank you