Skilled Worker Visa, former jobs verification letters

Hi folks,

I'm in contact now with an emigration agent, who is supposed to help me get a skilled worker Visa to Norway, which I extremely want.

My final goal is to get permanent residence in Norway, So anyway...

He told me, that I should gather letters from my former jobs. Those letters should describe what have kind of work I've done with them, for how long I worked and so on.

Besides the fact that I'm kinda embarrassed to send request to my former employees (some of them can give me a big FU, i mean I don't even know the HR contacts because it's been so long, and probably most of them will not bother to answer me... But i digress, this is not why we are here) - I'm not sure how those letter should look.

Is that some standard letter? Can I download an example somewhere and let my former employee fill it ? Or we just can wing it, as long as there is some name and some sort of official stamp of the company ?

I also didn't quiet get when and to whom  those documents should be presented. Right now, I'm just on a mission to find someone who can give a contract as a skille dworker (engineer) in Norway. Should I already have those documents ready ?

The "letters" you mention should probably be the "Certificate of Employment". It's pretty standard and all the companies should already know what it is and gives it freely. The HR department usually handles this, not the direct superiors you were working with before.

All the legit companies have records (should have) of all their employees, former and current. So it should be easy enough to ask and give the previous companies for it.