EP rejected due to verification proof of qualification

Hi My EP first applied on 29th May, then get rejected on 21st June, due to the reason below,

"The verification proof submitted does not confirm that the candidate's qualification are authentic. If you wish to appeal, please submit a verification proof confirming that the qualification are authentic. Otherwise, please remove the qualification when submitting your appeal"

This is very bizarre to me as we have completed verification through AVVANZ and submitted the authenticated report together with the certificates. The HR has appealed again with the original set of documents, and now pending for the result.

Anyone came across the same issues?

@fjs92 Appealing with only the originally submitted documents (and no new information) is a waste of time and effort - it will just be rejected again.

If MoM does not accept the report, get another one!

@fjs92 been with the same situation (verification made via Sterling RISQ) but got rejected twice with vague reason. :(

@josephdsaguinsin Thanks for sharing, Do you have the same reason from MOM as mine stated in the 1st post? What work pass/ action have you been trying after getting 2 rejection?

@beppi Thank you for your advice I am going to approach another third party agent for verification again (1st time was engaged by HR).

Apart from that, I found there is a mistake I have made which could lead to the rejection, in the EP application form I have filled in the end date of study period with the end date of semester (eg Nov 2016), instead of the date indicated on the graduation certificates (May 2017). Not sure if this discrepancy led to the rejection, if this could be a reason I might need to do reapplication instead of appealing, what do you reckon? 1f64f.svg

@fjs92 An appeal is always easier and faster than a re-application. But your employer should first contact MoM to find out if this is the actual reason!

@fjs92 EP, I do not know the entire reason why it got rejected though but it is very unclear coz we did followed the process with the verification company(which also takes time).

A quick update to summarise the process for reference,

5.29 Lodged in EP application

6.20 HR follow up with a call to MOM, MOM replied to have outcome by 6.24

6.21 EP rejected, appeal on same day

6.26 EP approved

Total of 4 weeks duration.

Thank you for all the advice 1f64f.svg

@fjs92 so what was the root cause on the rejection? And what your employer did to correct it? can u share please.

@fjs92 Hi even i have faced the same situation with Avvanz what has done to resolve this plz let me know