Menu
Expat.com

Commute to Brazil

Last activity 17 July 2024 by abthree

Mudassar Ali Ansari

I'm software engiineer and skileld person of IT and Mobile applications. i want to move to Brazil and want to settle there and marry there, so how is it possible for me to go to in Brazil with low expenses because I have very low budget approxiimatly 1000 dolors

abthree

07/17/24    I'm software engiineer and skileld person of IT and Mobile applications. i want to move to Brazil and want to settle there and marry there, so how is it possible for me to go to in Brazil with low expenses because I have very low budget approxiimatly 1000 dolors        -@Mudassar Ali Ansari

Welcome.  It appears from the site of the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad that the Consular Sector there is only issuing Student and Research Visas (VITEM IV), Family Reunion Visas (VITEM XI), and Tourism or Business Visas (VIVIS).  Unless you exactly satisfy the requirements for one of those visas, it will not be possible for you to relocate to Brazil.  You can find the requirements here:

https://www.gov.br/mre/pt-br/embaixada- … lar-sector

Articles to help you in your expat project in Brazil

• Moving with your pets to Brazil
    Moving with your pets to Brazil

If you're planning to travel or relocate to Brazil, the Brazilian government allows you to bring your dog or ...

• Relocating to Brazil
    Relocating to Brazil

If you're a legal resident of Brazil, then you're permitted to import your personal and household items ...

• Customs in Brazil
    Customs in Brazil

Visitors to Brazil and returning residents of Brazil are permitted to bring in personal possessions and items for ...

• Using phones in Brazil
    Using phones in Brazil

It's much easier these days to get a cell phone in Brazil, and phones and calling plans are inexpensive. ...

• Accommodation in Brasilia
    Accommodation in Brasilia

Brasilia, the country's federal capital, is home to many highly-paid government employees and foreign ...

• Marriage in Brazil
    Marriage in Brazil

Brazil can be a romantic country, and you may want to marry here. Perhaps you even want to remain in Brazil ...

• Dating in Brazil
    Dating in Brazil

If you're single and ready to mingle, then you might want to try your hand at dating after you've settled ...

• Leisure activities in Brazil
    Leisure activities in Brazil

Have you always dreamed of dancing to the rhythm of a Brazilian carnival? Do you wish to enjoy the sand and the ...

All of Brazil's guide articles