Registering with Swedish authorities before arriving in Sweden

Further to my earlier question about a person from Asia moving to Sweden on a Swedish work permit, we have had a few further questions of a different nature and I am not aware if the norm of this forum is that these further questions of a different nature should be in a separate thread or the same thread. Creating a new thread here (with apologies to the moderators if that is not the norm here).Anyways, here is the situation followed by the questions.The person in question is expected to get his visa towards the end of September (he submitted his paperwork last week and I expect that August will not see much action), but is only expected to travel to Sweden in November.(a) Can he start registering with the Swedish authorities (the Skatteverket, Försäkringskassan, etc) before arriving in Sweden, but after having received his visa?(b) As he will not yet be resident in Sweden at the time, can he give his office/work address for correspondence?(c) Can he open a bank account in Sweden while not yet resident in Sweden?(d) How long does it take to open a bank account in Sweden?(e) How easy is it to register with a GP/healthcare provider after arrival in Sweden? (f) He is prescribed certain medications in his current non-EU country of residence. How long will it take for him to be reassessed and re-prescribed the medication again?