Menu
Expat.com

Indian relocation to colombia

Last activity 17 September 2024 by South American Voyager

GOPIRAMKUMAR AL

Hello Sir ,

Good Morning .

I have offer to relocate to colombia to below address .

Mosquera Cundinamarca

Colombia

Is there easy to stay for Indians ? How much salary required per month ? How is safety .

South American Voyager

I have never lived in Mosquera Cundinamarca but I know it well as I drive through there many times each year and have Colombian friends who live nearby.

Take a look at this website as it give some cost of living guidelines for Bogota, it accurate enough to give you an idea about how much you need to earn to live and given how many in the family.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Bogota

It makes this general statement - A single person estimated monthly costs are 2,166,305.5Col$ without rent.

If you add rent depending on the size of the apartment, how many bedrooms and amenities you could spend on the lower end 800,000 pesos for bare bones up to almost 2,000,000 pesos per month but I would say a figure of 1,200,000 pesos for living space so your total monthly expenses would be about 3,200,000 pesos but not eating out much, no entertainment, no nightlife, no travel, no car or motorcycle rather public transportation.

Do you realize that the elevation is roughly 2,700 meters so expect cold and rain almost year round.

Hope this helps.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Colombia

All of Colombia's guide articles