Menu
Expat.com

HI EVERYONE!

Last activity 16 November 2011 by kikinawa

rokapt

My name is Jose Rocha from Portugal, i live in London at 7 years as a Professional Driver and before come over here i been living in Dublin for 5 years with the same job, i'm an expert in this job, my UK Driving Licence has all categories, clean no points and never had any accident, also i've the International Driving Licence with all categories valid in UAE and the ADR Certificate for Dangerous Goods Transports. I've a huge experience driving all kind of vehicles in Ireland and UK and now i would like to move to Dubai by first time, i heard i could earn very good money in a Petroleum Company in Dubai as a Petroleum Tanker Driver and if someone can give me general informations about what chances i've to find a job there as a driver in any categorie pls contact me more soon possible, how much money maximum i can expect to earn p.m. and everything else you think i should know before take any step foward, any good advice from any Expat in Dubai is very welcome and i'll be very grateful for that.
Thanks a lot to all!

Harmonie

Hello Jose!

Have you taken a look at the different discussions of the forum? This may help.wink.png

You may post an advert in Dubai classifieds > jobs section too.

All the best,
Harmonie.smile.png

kikinawa

wishing you all the best of luck and just be yourself...

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

All of Dubai's guide articles