Menu
Expat.com

Music teacher

Last activity 17 November 2011 by lucicastle

lucicastle

I have just bought a Cavaquinho and i am looking for a teacher who speaks some English to give me some lessons.
does anyone know any in the Sao Paulo area?
Thnaks

Armand

Hi lucicastle!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the classes section of Sao Paulo classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

lucicastle

Thanks Armand. I have posted in the classified section.

Articles to help you in your expat project in São Paulo

• Leisure activities in Brazil
    Leisure activities in Brazil

Have you always dreamed of dancing to the rhythm of a Brazilian carnival? Do you wish to enjoy the sand and the ...

• Sports in Brazil
    Sports in Brazil

Brazilians enjoy exercise and athletics. Perhaps this is no surprise, as the weather makes it ideal to spend time ...

• Accommodation in Brasilia
    Accommodation in Brasilia

Brasilia, the country's federal capital, is home to many highly-paid government employees and foreign ...

• Marriage in Brazil
    Marriage in Brazil

Brazil can be a romantic country, and you may want to marry here. Perhaps you even want to remain in Brazil ...

• Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro
    Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro

With an official population of about seven million people, and almost twice that number in the metro area, Rio de ...

• Accommodation in São Paulo
    Accommodation in São Paulo

São Paulo is Brazil's largest city by far. It offers a wide variety of accommodations with different ...

• Accommodation in Brazil
    Accommodation in Brazil

Brazil is a vast and diverse country, so it should come as no surprise that there are a variety of lodging options ...

• Accommodation in Salvador de Bahia
    Accommodation in Salvador de Bahia

Salvador, the capital of the state of Bahia and Brazil's first colonial capital, is a world-known tourist ...

All of Sao Paulo's guide articles