Menu
Expat.com

Euro 2012 England match

Last activity 21 June 2012 by Claudinha

HelenBeau

Hi,
Anyone know a good place to watch the England match on Sunday? I watched the last England match yesterday in my room on the internet with a bad cnnection so it rather lacked atmosphere. I know that I can't replace my local...but just in case any other English are around...?
Thanks
H

andyhpmartin

I watched the Sweden game in O'Malleys (http://omalleysbar.net/) and I imagine it will be packed on Sunday for the Italy game!

Andy

http://thebookisonthetable.me

rc_marts

O´Malleys is a good option!!!!
Probably they will have all Euro games live

Claudinha

Hi there, I would like to invite all the expat members to go to O'Malleys next Sunday to suport England. I will be there alone too so if you don't have company to drink a beer and shout for England just ask for Claudinha. smile.png See you soon.

Articles to help you in your expat project in São Paulo

• Leisure activities in Brazil
    Leisure activities in Brazil

Have you always dreamed of dancing to the rhythm of a Brazilian carnival? Do you wish to enjoy the sand and the ...

• Sports in Brazil
    Sports in Brazil

Brazilians enjoy exercise and athletics. Perhaps this is no surprise, as the weather makes it ideal to spend time ...

• Accommodation in Brasilia
    Accommodation in Brasilia

Brasilia, the country's federal capital, is home to many highly-paid government employees and foreign ...

• Marriage in Brazil
    Marriage in Brazil

Brazil can be a romantic country, and you may want to marry here. Perhaps you even want to remain in Brazil ...

• Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro
    Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro

With an official population of about seven million people, and almost twice that number in the metro area, Rio de ...

• Accommodation in São Paulo
    Accommodation in São Paulo

São Paulo is Brazil's largest city by far. It offers a wide variety of accommodations with different ...

• Accommodation in Brazil
    Accommodation in Brazil

Brazil is a vast and diverse country, so it should come as no surprise that there are a variety of lodging options ...

• Accommodation in Salvador de Bahia
    Accommodation in Salvador de Bahia

Salvador, the capital of the state of Bahia and Brazil's first colonial capital, is a world-known tourist ...

All of Sao Paulo's guide articles