Evening all !!!

Popping on to say Hi, as moving to Bulgaira(Sofia) next month. Currently living in UK, but need a change and as my fiance is Bulgarian, it seems like the right choice, especially as I have been to Sofia lots of times.
Have quite a bit of info already but if anyone has any onfo on good real estate agents in Sofia , it would be great :)....We are staying with my fiance's family for the first few weeks....I am really looking to get to know some of you, and who knows we could be having a beer in the sun very soon, I may even buy a round !!!...haha...cheers for now...Steve

Stevo

I'm a Scot in bG now and looking at property for the last 3 weeks but mainly in the Veliko Tarnovo region One of the agents I dealt with was an English guy called Phil Clayton.I know he worked in Sofia before moving to VT so prob he could put you on to someone reliable in Sofia
Good luck. If you talk to him mention my name.

Regards Ron Hill

PHIL CLAYTON

Partner

Yantra Homes Ltd

7, Slaveikov Street

Veliko Tarnovo, 5000

Tel. +359 62 539980

Mobile:+359 877776286

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the info thats great, I will contact him and see if he has any info on Sofia. I appreciate you taking the time to reply, and of course Ill give you a mention..:)..cheers Steve