Some advice please

Hello,

I will be in Sofia in a day or 2 and was wondering what chances will i have in obtaining a reasonable paying job with a Bachelors Degree in Business Admin. In addition, i have over 10 years experience in Procurement & Supply chain management. I also possess some sales and Logistics experience. Any  information you can provide would help.  Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Hi David,

Proabaly the best option is to contact some of the big HR agencies operating in Bulgaria - adecco for example. Also you seem to have valuable experianece in sales and logistics, so applying directly to the big commercial chains like METRO Cash&Carry, Billa Bulgaria, Lidl, Praktiker, Mr. Bricolage, Carrefour, Baumax or even some spedition companies like Shenker is a worth to try possibility.

Success

David,

You don't say if you speak any Bulgarian.
There are many a very good qualified applicants in Bulgaria itself. What may set you apart is international expertise together with language skills, but that in itself will not get you a job.
Just google major companies in your field of expertise and best of luck.
There are many expats working very successfully in this country often at a much higher salary then "locals" will ever command but language alone will not do it

Better to start your own estate agency out in Bulgaria and advertise to people in Qatar. Thats got to be the best chance of a good living for you i would have thought