Menu
Expat.com

Unbelievable

Last activity 18 June 2012 by Julien

adam1416

All members here know that site not dating site so please admins not insist to told members that on message after disable accounts without any rights to make that , admins closed 2 accounts to me before and the unlogic reason was it not date site .
I think you must have a prove to disable members accounts.
Must at least send alert message to members before close the account , if you really respect your members ,
Thanks , Adam

adam1416

Admins can make discuss here with members or at least send right mail address not fault one as you usually send to me.

Julien

without any rights to make that

I own this website, and we play MY rules here.

If any women reports you after receiving unsolicited private messages, you'll automatically get banned. That's it. Take it, or leave it.

adam1416

Ah thanks for answer , ok site owner , but you owner and we members on your site so  you think that i can not make repots to many women or men here at that site without any prove!!!!
how you be sure that people who make repot have right to do that ?
To can judge if member send unsolicited messages to members or not , must receive many repots about that member not only one repot . any way you tink if all sites at net make same as you will contain members on it , we play your rules , right , but must your rules be fair , sir

Julien

mate, there is no debate, everything has already been explained and discussed here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=32460

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Egypt

• Opening a bank account in Egypt
    Opening a bank account in Egypt

Looking forward to open a bank account in Egypt? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Leisure in Egypt
    Leisure in Egypt

Wondering what you can do during your leisure time in Egypt? Movies, football, diving, culture and history... Feel ...

• Water Safety in Egypt
    Water Safety in Egypt

The government claims the tap water is safe; however, every recommends that you do NOT drink it. It is best to ...

• Traveling to Egypt with your pet
    Traveling to Egypt with your pet

Can expatriates travel to Egypt with their pets? What are the relating conditions and formalities? Find out in ...

• Transportation in El Rehab City
    Transportation in El Rehab City

Transportation can seem limited when you live out in Rehab City. Here are a few things I figured out.

• Lifestyle in Egypt
    Lifestyle in Egypt

Find, in this article, all that you need to know about the Egyptian lifestyle: traditions, cuisine, festivals, ...

• Driving in Egypt
    Driving in Egypt

Are expatriates allowed to drive in Egypt? What are the relating conditions? Find out in this article.

• Visas for Egypt
    Visas for Egypt

Do you need a visa to travel to Egypt? Which type of visa best suits you? Find out more about relating conditions ...

All of Egypt's guide articles