Menu
Expat.com

lookin for new friends

Last activity 23 August 2012 by Lazyfun

thelonelyforest

me lonely, feel like this forum lonely too, someone out there?

mail me : feriapham@gmail.com

nice to meet u big_smile.png

garyww

Hello:
This is Gary.  There are just not many people on this site from Nha Trang.  Do you live in Nha Trang? Why are you lonely? You can email me at gw045@yahoo.com or call me at 01678692851

Aurélie

Hello thelonelyforest.

Welcome to Expat.com! smile.png

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

thelonelyforest

thanks 4 ur attention smile.png
me 24 yearold,i'm vietnamese girl.i'm lonely bcus i've just live here for 3 months.nice to meet u and btw i will call Garyyy smile.png

ipporek

Hi! You just live here for 3 months? In Nha Trang? Then where did you live before that?

garyww

Hello Lonely:
I am sorry but I have now left Nha Trang.  I will now be living in China.  SOrry to not meet you and help you make friends and meet others.  You can try the English Corner on Sunday Morning at  9:30 at Nguyen Ling Coffee at 5 Tran Hung Dao street. Good luck!

thelonelyforest
ipporek wrote:

Hi! You just live here for 3 months? In Nha Trang? Then where did you live before that?

you r not Vietnamese? my relatives r in NHa Trang now so i decides to live here after live in HCMC.hey !r u intend to come to NHa Trang ? smile.png

Lazyfun

Hello thelonelyforest,

Nice to meet you. big_smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Nha Trang

• Working in Nha Trang
    Working in Nha Trang

The city of Nha Trang, located in the province of Khanh Hoa, thrives on tourism. If you are looking for a job in ...

• Accommodation in Nha Trang
    Accommodation in Nha Trang

The city of Nha Trang has seen a rise in the development of various types of accommodation in recent years. Are ...

• Getting married in Vietnam
    Getting married in Vietnam

Have you met that perfect someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Luckily, getting married in ...

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Setting up a business in Vietnam
    Setting up a business in Vietnam

Foreign entrepreneurs from across the globe have been landing across Asia for decades. In August, Harvard ranked ...

• The healthcare system in Vietnam
    The healthcare system in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam is going to present you with an abundance of challenges, from the logistical aspect to customs ...

• Visas for Vietnam
    Visas for Vietnam

If you are only planning on having a short stay in Vietnam, you can apply online for a tourist visa, preferably at ...

• Finding a job in Hanoi
    Finding a job in Hanoi

With Vietnam's new visa regulations, you will need to secure a job before entering the country. Opportunities to ...

All of Nha Trang's guide articles