Menu
Expat.com

Toastmasters club in NT - first meeting 15.03.2015

Last activity 13 March 2015 by Adam.NT

Adam.NT

Hi smile.png
I live in Nha Trang ~4 months.
With some friends we are going to start a Toastmasters club here. Have you ever heard about it?

We want to create mixed group of people from different environments who wants to develop their communication and leadership skills. And help others to do the same. And having fun along the way smile.png

There are more than 14 000 such clubs around the world. You can look for more informations on Google or Youtube.

I found a club in my hometown. It was great adventure.
Good stuff and costs only few hours of your time per week.

First experimantal meeting will be hold at The Rooftop Lounge in Ha Van Hotel (3/2 Tran Quang Khai) on Sunday at 3 p.m.

FB event here:
- facebook.com/events/1609654552598705/

Any questions? smile.png

Maximilien

Hi Adam.NT,

Welcome on board smile.png

I invite you to please post an advert in the designated section here  ---> Events, Activities, Leisure in Nha Trang smile.png

Thank you

Maximilien

Adam.NT

Thank you Maximilien for the welcome and the advice.
I watching expat-blog.com for some time but had no reason to post anything. I didn't think about classifieds.

Maybe for the first meeting thread here is also good so if anyone have questions I can answer it in public.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Nha Trang

• Working in Nha Trang
    Working in Nha Trang

The city of Nha Trang, located in the province of Khanh Hoa, thrives on tourism. If you are looking for a job in ...

• Accommodation in Nha Trang
    Accommodation in Nha Trang

The city of Nha Trang has seen a rise in the development of various types of accommodation in recent years. Are ...

• Getting married in Vietnam
    Getting married in Vietnam

Have you met that perfect someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Luckily, getting married in ...

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Setting up a business in Vietnam
    Setting up a business in Vietnam

Foreign entrepreneurs from across the globe have been landing across Asia for decades. In August, Harvard ranked ...

• The healthcare system in Vietnam
    The healthcare system in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam is going to present you with an abundance of challenges, from the logistical aspect to customs ...

• Visas for Vietnam
    Visas for Vietnam

If you are only planning on having a short stay in Vietnam, you can apply online for a tourist visa, preferably at ...

• Finding a job in Hanoi
    Finding a job in Hanoi

With Vietnam's new visa regulations, you will need to secure a job before entering the country. Opportunities to ...

All of Nha Trang's guide articles