Menu
Expat.com

Nha Trang

Last activity 04 January 2011 by perry88

perry88

Looking for some expats in Nha Trang for some advice for a future expat from the US.

Yud

Hi Perry88 smile.png Welcome to Expat.com

I am pretty sure that members around the region, will surely respond to your question very soon!

Yud smile.png

Sheetul

Hello Perry88 smile.png

Currently, we do not have a network of expats specific to the region of Nha Thang but you could view the Vietnam expat network.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Sheetul

vanshusband

contact me at vanshusband@yahoo.com   i think i can help you out

kevin

Owee

Hello..
I am an expat living in Nha Trang. I only discovered this forum toaday. You can see what I am all about at my blog. I will be happy to answer any questions you have if I am able

Owee

dongbathin

Perry88, welcome to the group. There are a number of Ex-Pats about in Nha Trang. Owee lives there, runs a hotel. I am in WA State but planning further trips to the area esp Cam Ranh, south of nha Trang. Seems like a great group of guys onboard and should be able to help you negotiate the rules and trip ups of the visa too.

perry88

Thanks.  I will be going later this month and I'm looking forward to checking out some ex-pat hangouts.  Anyone know where I can watch the Super Bowl?

Owee

There is a bar called the Guava 2 on Nguyen Thien Thuat street that carries most large sports events. If it can be viewed anywhere it will be there. It is a bit pricey for Vietnamese standards though wink.png

Owee
owee58.com

perry88

Thanks Owee.  I'll try to stop in later this month.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Nha Trang

• Working in Nha Trang
    Working in Nha Trang

The city of Nha Trang, located in the province of Khanh Hoa, thrives on tourism. If you are looking for a job in ...

• Accommodation in Nha Trang
    Accommodation in Nha Trang

The city of Nha Trang has seen a rise in the development of various types of accommodation in recent years. Are ...

• Getting married in Vietnam
    Getting married in Vietnam

Have you met that perfect someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Luckily, getting married in ...

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Setting up a business in Vietnam
    Setting up a business in Vietnam

Foreign entrepreneurs from across the globe have been landing across Asia for decades. In August, Harvard ranked ...

• The healthcare system in Vietnam
    The healthcare system in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam is going to present you with an abundance of challenges, from the logistical aspect to customs ...

• Visas for Vietnam
    Visas for Vietnam

If you are only planning on having a short stay in Vietnam, you can apply online for a tourist visa, preferably at ...

• Finding a job in Hanoi
    Finding a job in Hanoi

With Vietnam's new visa regulations, you will need to secure a job before entering the country. Opportunities to ...

All of Nha Trang's guide articles